Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sorry

I am sorry I didn't get you guys called back. I got home from work and Christie Hansen came over to get a movie and then my VT came over and then I got dinner ready and then I laid down and that is the last thing I remember. I didn't even look at who called. I slept all evening. I am hoping that I will get all rested up and ready to sew tomorrow. Grandma seems to be doing a little better. Not eating much or drinking but her color was looking better before bed and she isn't coughing so much. That is a good sign. I gave her some of the good cough medicine to sleep with. I hope that will help her. She really scared me last night. She sarted moaning and I didn't know what that was and boy that will get your adrenaline going. She got up around 3 to go the bathroom and I helped her and I was worried about her then but then about an hour later she started really moaning and I went in to check her and she had this high fever. I got her right up and took her in. Well I hope this weekend is quiet. I get to stay home. Tomorrow dad is going to take care of selling the trailer. I got the death certificates today so I am hoping to get all the paperwork done for that.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...