Monday, February 22, 2010

i love my phone

I am really enjoying my new phone, it is consuming my life. It is fun. I had a good day, it was busy at work. I ordered some fabric and it came in the mail but it is at the post office. Helen said that she would pick it up for me which is really sweet. She is going on a cruise to hawaii in april and is excited about that. I also went grocery shopping tonight and got some food and snacks. It was really cold up here too karen, I hope that it warms up soon. It was a really pretty drive home though, the sun was setting and everything was so clear, it was really pretty. Well everyone have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...