Robin
Thursday, February 25, 2010
busy
Well my week next week just got full. I have an interview with lagoon on monday and then a photo shoot with a photographer. Then there is a zombie movie being shot all week so I am going to go and do zombies. it should be fun, hopefully. so it will be fun to be busy. Tonight was sewing night but I just watched a movie. so nothing to report of craftiness. well I hope everyone has a great friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment