Sunday, February 21, 2010

tired mom

I don't know how I could be tired. I took a 3 hour nap today. Dad got ready for church so I hurried and got ready and thought well we would just miss sacrament. Then dad got feeling sick so we didn't make it to church. I cooked to night and it felt nice. I didn't think we were going to be home for dinner so it was hamburger helper but it tasted good. I made apple crisp for desert. I wish we would get some rain in Logan. All the snow looks so dirty right now. It is so cold also. That would melt all the snow and it would start warming up here. The snow is melting but slowly. I am glad Rachel made it back to Idaho. Have a great week. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...