Friday, February 18, 2011

In Logan

We made it to Logan. Dad was suppose to go to the doctor this afternoon but he couldn't get away so we came up together. It was a nice drive. I drove because he hasn't had much sleep this week. He has slept all evening and that is good for him. We went to Panda for dinner and this lady came up to us and said the bishop was suppose to meet her in the parking lot and she needed money for gas. So we gave her money. I thought that was the best pan handle I have heard in a long time. I am doing laundry and will do errands in the morning. The house looked good. I haven't checked the yard to see if it survived the wind. The morning will tell. Have a great saturday. I am glad that Isaac likes his warm wipes. I just hated to see him cry like that. Karen have fun learning how to garden in an apartment.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...