Friday, February 18, 2011

spring clean

Well today was good, as I was getting lunch for me and grandma I decided that my car was hideous. So I cleaned out my trunk and all the garbage. I just need to vacuum it out now. It is so much nicer. Mom and dad went to logan today, grandma wasn't feeling well so she stayed home with me. We had panda for dinner. it was tasty. Tomorrow I was suppost to do face cast but it fell through so I think I am going to sew. I have to go get buttons for my jacket. If you want to meet up for lunch rachel and go to joanns we can meet up. I will text you tomorrow. :) well have a great saturday

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...