Saturday, February 19, 2011

radio city

Today I meet up with Rachel and Casey for lunch it was fun we went to joanns to look for buttons for my coat. We didn't find any ones at the 1300 south store so I went to the west valley one. I found some that I like hopefully it turns out cute. I have a film festival on wensday and found out today that it was a black tie affair. I had no idea, the last nice skirt I bought was for my college graduation in 2007. Its been 4 years. Soooo I had to go buy a new dress. I bought a black one hopefully its cute, I hate dresses Ugh. but I think it will work. I had a radio city at gandolfo it was tasty it was my first one. I am going to meet my friend and go see a hypnotist in odgen. I think it should be fun. well have a great saturday


Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...