Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Third Person

I have been noticing that the baby is making me talk in third person. I noticed the other day and about died. I say things like "Isaac has a dirty diaper, Mommy's going to change it". I don't think that their is anything I can do about it until he is older but I thought that Karen would get a kick out of it since I have had such a thing about talking in third person. I had a good day, I went grocery shopping and Isaac slept the whole time so it went really good. Karen I got you a frame for valentines day with Isaacs picture in it, I keep forgeting to tell you. Mom is going to bring it down to you when they come.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...