Thursday, February 17, 2011
Nice
WEll it was a beautiful day here today. The weatherman said it was going to be cold and rainy so I took a heavy jacket to work and then I didn't have to wear it at all. The sun was shining and it was about 55 outside. I love weather like that. Well my day was good. Work was steady so I didn't get bored. Which is always a nice thing. I hope that you all had a fun night sewing. HAve a great Friday. BYE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday
That is lame Robin, that is crazy it was so much more. Today was good for us. Isaac had to leave early for region, it was in Layton. He ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment