Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wind and Rain

Well it was really windy here today and after work it started raining off and on. It is starting to rain more on the off right now. Thanks for the picture Rachel I am sure that it is way cute. I am sorry that you didn't have a good day mom. I hope that it goes better for you tomorrow. My day was pretty good. I went and got my prescriptions at lunch so I don't have to do that for another month. Work was good, a little slow but not too bad. I am glad that the week is half over. I like it even more that I don't have to do the lesson on Sunday. I find that very stressful. So it should be relaxing this weekend. Well I hope that everyone has a great rest of the week. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...