Sunday, October 3, 2010

What a weekend

Thanks you guys for everything. Thanks for being there for your dad. He appreciates it. I made it home safe and sound. It is late but we made it. Everyone was at grandma's when we left so she has lots of people there. Susan made it around 7:00 and Dirk around 6:30. It was good to see everyone. Rachel the pack and play is so cute thanks for sending me the text. I will keep you posted as I find out any details. They are all meeting at 3:00 tomorrow to firm up the services. I guess they went to Texas Roadhouse and we are going to have the dinner there. Grandma doesn't want it at the church. So far that is all I know. As soon as I find out for sure the date and time I will make you plane reservations Karen. LOVE YOU GUYS MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...