Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Julies

We went and bought Olive Garden and took it out to Julie's for dinner. It was a nice night. All the kids were there and grandma loved it. We went to Fred Meyers afterwards to get some chocolate to make the cakes for the shower. Should be fun. I had a good day. I met dad for lunch and met the tax guy. That felt so good to have it all done. I hope I get some money back for that. I am glad you got to take Isaac out. I bet he just loves that. Karen I am so excited you got a strawberry. I can't believe they are doing so good. They usually struggle for awhile. The ones in Logan struggled all the time. Have a great Thursday. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...