Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lawn Mower

I had a good day. Me and Isaac went on a walk this morning and it was so nice. It felt so good to be outside and I love Logan, it is so pretty. Then Isaac took a nap and I was so tired I took one with him. He was really tired so he slept for an hour and a half. It was so nice, I felt a lot better after. I did some more unpacking and things are starting to come together better. Then we went and got a lawn mower, it isn't fancy but it should do the trick. It is supposed to rain tomorrow so the lawn may have to wait. I watched the Office tonight and it made me cry. Overall it was a good day, I feel like I got a lot done. Hopefully Isaac sleeps really good tonight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...