Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Nice day

It was a really nice day.  We work up and I did some laundry and we worked on Ruth's present.  We didn't get very far but it was fun to work on it.  We played with Rachel and the kids and that was fun.  Thanks for the pictures.  We came home and dad has the cold and wasn't feeling 100 percent so we just vegged and watched movies.  Tomorrow I am going to Wendover,  Julie, Kay and Jeff are going so it should be fun.  Wish me luck.  Not much else to report on my end.  Robin, I am glad you have Friday off.  Karen good luck going back to work.  That might be brutal.  I am glad it is only 2 days.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...