Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Wednesday

My day was busy. I got my school advisement done. If I follow that schedule I would finish in three years and one semester. I looked at the list of transfer classes and I think that I can get 2 more classes taken off. Hopefully. That would be 3 year to finish then. Then work was moving along good until 10 minutes before it was time to leave. Then a machinist came up to ask me a question. He was making an R&D part that I had told the R&D machining department it wasn't ready to make. But apparently the production manager had it show up on his list so he had the production machinist start making it. So I had to finish redesigning it and get the print to the production manager so that they could remake everything tomorrow. So I stayed about an hour late. Oh well I can either take the over time, sleep in tomorrow, or leave early on Friday. I will probably leave early but I haven't decided yet. I hope that everyone had a great Wednesday. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...