Monday, April 1, 2019

Spring Break Day One

Today was good and it was nice not to have any school.  I went walking this morning which was nice.  I convinced the kids to go work out this morning and they had a fun time playing.  We set up the bad-gammon net, the kids had a hard time playing it but we will just practice.  They played with the bubbles and rocket they got yesterday.  I had to go grocery shopping after lunch and no one wanted to go so I went by myself and Isaac watched them.  It worked out good.  We walked to the park and played until dinner.  Ruthie is getting so big.  She climbed out of the canal by herself and she climbed to the top of the playground so she could go on the slide.  Oliver was cute to help her.  Casey had to work late but he came home for dinner.  Oliver got hurt by a thistle on the way home so Casey went with the boys and they pulled it out.  Then he went back to work.  The kids went to bed really easy and it was a nice night.  Love you guys and thank you again for the fun weekend.  You guys are the best.  I hope that your massage went well Robin.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...