Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Zoo

So it poured rain all day.  It looked so pretty out my window.  Jared's family said they still wanted to try the zoo so at 230 we met up and it was beautiful.  The sun came out and the animals were all busy.  The lion was roaring. It was a nice time.  Drive safe tomorrow Rachel coming down.  I wasn't sure what the plan was but I am sure we will get organized for tomorrow.  I told them at work that I would be leaving early.  Not much else to report on my side.  Congratulations Karen on finally getting an advisor.  I will look over the classes.  Robin, I hope all is going well with you.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...