Monday, April 1, 2019

Back to the real world

I made it to work today and it went well.  I have a lot to do but nothing to wild and crazy.  We stopped by Kohls after work and I got to shirts on clearance.  That was fun.  We came home and I made ramon noodle casserole for dinner.  It tasted really good.  I sure had fun this weekend.  Thanks for all the pictures.  I didn't have any either.  I need to be better at that.  I am glad you got pictures with Leona.  Karen, I hope your sugars get better.  I was watching the weather and this March was the wettest March in 36 years.  I thought that was interesting.  Everyone enjoy the rain tomorrow.  Robin, I hope you are doing well.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...