Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Tuesday

 Today was the last day of school for the kids.  Ruth had Thanksgiving feast at her school and had fun. She brought cookies.  We walked this morning and walked to pick up the boys.  Isaac told me it was very embarrassing for me to pick him up but I like it so I am going to keep doing it.  I made the brine the afternoon and some bars Isaac likes.  We used the gift card Mom got us for panda.  It was really busy but it tasted good.  Isaac loved it.  Oliver made a puppy balloon at school and they had a balloon parade.  Karen bought Tony a vibration toy and it came today.  He likes it and the kids like it also.  Thanks again Karen.  I am excited for Thanksgiving.  Thanks guys.

Love

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...