Monday, November 20, 2023

Monday

 Today was good.  The art teacher's daughter was sick so I said I could substitute for her.  We ended up just switching days off.  So I took her classes for computers today and she will take my classes tomorrow to art.  I think it works out great.  The kids were all really good today.  They had a pot luck at work also so that was fun to go to that.  Oliver wanted to get some fabric for his pillow case so after everyone helped me fold laundry we went to Joanns and got some.  They were excited to get fabric.  We came home and had dinner and then I went to exercise class.  It was fun to go.  Love you guys 

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...