Tuesday, December 10, 2024

Tuesday

 That is super scary about Jeremy's car.  I am so glad he is okay and he can fix his car.  Those are crazy pictures.  It has been another fun day with Mom.  She fixed our van tire, we had a nail in it and cleaned Ruth's room.  I worked but I didn't have classes so it was nice.  Me and Mom went to Chili's for lunch and we had a fun time.  After some emotions from Ruth about cleaning her room we went to Costco and had samples and shopped.  We picked up Casey and headed to the concert.  Their was a bad accident so traffic was slow.  Oliver did an amazing job and the music was so pretty.  We went to huhot afterwards for dinner.

Love Rachel 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday

 My day was good.  I am glad that you got the water fixed Robin. Work for me was busy. I had like a million meetings. I decided to get an el...