Monday, February 8, 2010

decision

Well I went into dillards to see if they would work with my schedule if I went part time so I can still work on my movie. But they weren't willing to work around my schedule so I decided to not work there. Then the movie director wrote me and said that they are callobrating with someone to make the script and story amazing so when It hits the big screen it will sell really well. But that means that we don't shoot till the 20th of march. So I guess dillards thing was all in vein. oh well. I think I am going to stay in salt lake on friday and next week to get a job. I'm thinking of a graveyard shift so I can work in the day for makeup. I like your quilt rachel its really pretty. I'm sorry your netflix isn't working karen but it will be well worth it once it works. I'm addicted. anyway I'm going to head for bed

love you
robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...