Thursday, April 8, 2010

Oh what a night

We got a lot done tonight. We got grandma a bed and that was good. I have been needing to do that for a long time. Rachel was able to get part of the package deal for her place also. It worked out really nice. They will deliver it on Tuesday. We will have to sew on that night. Work was really quiet today and I did go slow but got some things done. It felt really nice to just have a quiet day. I did get all the pills picked up for the weekend so I can get dad all packed up. Grandpa Bodily has his stent put in tomorrow. Dad is going to take them at 7 in the morning. He is worried about them. Have a great weekend. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 I had a good day. We got up and played for a bit with Luna. Then we went to the aviary. It was fun weekend even made it to the bird show. T...