Monday, April 5, 2010

SO PROUD

Karen I was going to comment on how proud I was of your farm. It was way organized. It looks really nice. I guess you got enough neighbors to get a bigger farm that is nice. Robin congrats on working so much this week. That is really a lot of hours. That is good. Rachel good luck with your quilt. I am excited to start putting mine together. It is snowing like crazy right now. I hope dad makes it to SLC tomorrow. I am glad you left early Robin. Not much going on here. We did try to go to Village Inn tonight and it is closed until Saturday. They are remodeling. So we ended up at Angies. I like it there. I did do laundry all night and grandma watched the first Harry Potter. She seems liked she liked it. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...