Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Blizzard

Well I wasn't that impressed with the blizzard, it wasn't that bad. They let me go home from work at 4 so we wouldn't get stuck in the storm and Casey got the evening off. It was nice. We went to best buy and got Casey some headphones and he did some doughnuts in the parking lot. The lunch at Olive Garden was fun, it was a nice day. I had a long lunch and left early. Well I am excited for you to come up tomorrow Karen and for Thanksgiving. Casey may go up to Clifton tomorrow if the roads are OK to see his Mom. I may catch a ride with Mom or Karen tomorrow if you guy are going up to Logan. I will call Mom after work tomorrow and let her know what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...