Monday, November 22, 2010

New entertainment center

I found this entertainment center at Fred Meyer's and it was on sale so dad let me buy it. It was kind of a chore to get it here but it looks nice. Robin took a picture and said that she would post it. When I checked out they gave me another 30 dollars off. It was over 1/2 off. I really like it. It is so not me. I always go for light wood and this is black but it matches so nice with the book case that we had already. It hides all the cables really well. Robin says it is off center but we will survive. It was nice to go to dinner with Rachel. Get some rest you looked really tired. Karen we are under a blizzard warning for until Wednesday. We need to watch the weather really close. I am worried about it. Robin said she has minute by minute weather on her phone. Do you have that? Well I am excited for this weekend. I hope Logan isn't snowed in. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...