Monday, February 7, 2011

And the prize is behind?

The detector is so close. They aren't going to China tomorrow but they are working out a new time. Details to follow. It was a quiet day today. Not much going on at work. Tomorrow I have an computer class in Murray from 9 - 12. I thought I would find a good place to eat for lunch. It was blizzard coming home from work tonight. The trees were just bending and it was straight off the north. Snow everywhere. It took me twice as long to get home. Crazy weather. I am so ready for summer. Robin made soup and it was so good. I made grilled cheese sandwiches. Tomorrow we are going to have hot dogs. They had them the other day at work and they looked so good.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...