Well today was my last day at x-pose.... hopefully ;) I decided to quit since I am going to start a new job and don't need to work there for the money, so I'm excited to be moving on. Tomorrow I might have a photo shoot if the photographer can find a model. I bought some shoes today to go with the dress. I hope it looks nice and I don't kill my self :) well have a great one
robin
Monday, February 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday
I hope whatever is leaking is easy to fix. I hate water leaks. My day was pretty good. Work was busy but it went by fast. After work I came...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment