Tuesday, February 22, 2011

No key

Well I had a sore throat when I got up this morning so after work I went to Walmart to get some cough drops. Since I was there I thought I would try to get a key made for when you guys come down here on Thursday since the other one didn't work. So I got one made brought back here and it didn't work either. So far I am zero for two on keys working. It was pretty here today. The sun was shining and it was almost warm. It looks like rain for when you guys come down though. But the good news is, is that is it suppose to be above 50 at least. Work was good. I am glad that tomorrow mark the half way mark through the week though. Well I hope that everyone had a great day. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...