Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What a day

Well at work today we had a proposal that I had to go over. We had made something similar so I had to go thru the prints and see what matched and what did. We had drawn some of the prints and put different numbers on them. Also the prints I was comparing one was in mm and inches was in inches. It was a long annoying process. But I got it all figured out and organized. But it took awhile. Other than that it was a pretty good day. I sat outside during break and the wind was blowing so it made me sneeze. I am excited for primary because I have a fun activity. The lesson is on the wise man building his house on rocks and the foolish man building on sand. So i am going to give a demo of it. Instead of sand though I am going to use tang. i figures it would work better if I used something that will dissolve in water. So with my tang, rocks, and monopoly house I am going to cause a flood and shown which house is better. It should be great if it works. Well I hope that everyone had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...