Sunday, March 20, 2011

He's Growing

I can't believe how fast Isaac is growing, it is crazy. I put him in a 3-6 month outfit today and it looked really cute, but he did get too hot in it. We had to strip him down for a while for him to cool off. It was cute. When I got home from dinner I went through the drawer I kept his bigger clothes and pulled out all the 3-6 month stuff and put away all the 0-3 month things. He has a a lot of cute clothes. We had a good day. We were lazy this morning and then went to church. Casey wanted to work on his car so me and Isaac went to dinner with Mom and Dad. It was a really nice evening. Then when we got home we gave Isaac a bath. That is fun that your kids miss you Karen when you are gone. You are a good teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...