Monday, April 11, 2011

Ready OK

Thanks Robin for putting the pictures on Facebook. I will get organized tomorrow and put mine on. I have some cute ones. Yours turned out really good. I had a good day. Isaac was tired witch was good. We went to the bank this morning to talk to them about getting a loan for a car. It was a 7% interest rate so I think that we are going to look at a credit union. We went out to Casey's Aunts tonight to see his Mom. They made us dinner and it was nice. Isaac was kind of grumpy but he did alright. Tomorrow will be fun sewing. I hope that Dad gets feeling better. I am glad that you made it back home alright Karen, we miss you already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...