Saturday, April 16, 2011

I am impressed

I am impressed with your pictures and the fact you have so many strawberries. Way to go on both counts. We got everything all cleaned out we just need to move some stuff downstairs. We all got too tired. We will do it in the morning and then go home. I am hoping it will be already for them on Wednesday. Casey has a bad tooth and went to the insta care and they gave him some antibotics and some lortabs. He isn't feeling at all well. HE does have a dentist appointment on Wednesday. Well not much else to report here. We have been looking cars this weekend for Casey and we found a sweet sport cars for dad. It was fun to day dream. Have a great sunday. Do you teach this sunday. I haven't even had a chance to talk to you about it. How was the movie? LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...