Monday, November 14, 2011

z list

well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :)

I like crazy cooking pans, or on thinkgeek.com they have fun icecube trays and zombie cookie jar. or fun pizza cutters or on amazon nordic ware has some cool cooking pans. like castles and rose buds and such.

a rhinestoned belt ( http://www.amazon.com/Black-Gorgeous-Rhinestone-Studded-Fancy/dp/B002YBJYU0/ref=wl_itt_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I1JZ6PP1UYRLK4&colid=XAOXPP8E3ES4 )......., this is just one I found on line but I am not picky if you find a better one or a deal that works to.

makeup stuff (they have these tattoo lipstick thingers that look cool. they have glittery ones and fun patterns, http://www.violentlips.com.) I wanted to try those for fun, , ......

or its called third degree...... ( http://www.alconeco.com/Products/3rd-Degree/Modeling-Casting/3rd-Degree-Kit-4-oz ).... I like the clear color best . the 2 oz is a better price if you would rather by a smaller size.

I was going to look around at the day after sale and see if there are any crazy deals of things that would be fun. also I will keep an eye out for deals on amazon that would be fun. anywho there is a start if that helps a bit. :) other then that my day was good keeping it simple :) have a great one

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...