Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Trauma

Today after I put Isaac down for a nap I saw a police car and an ambulance outside of Jays house. They took her out on a stretcher so I hope that she is doing alright. Casey's Dad and Grandma came over to visit, she had a doctors appointment and they dropped by after. I walked them out after and locked myself out. So Randy got the screen off of the kitchen window and got in. It was nice of him, I felt stupid. We are in the process of fixing the screen. Isaac also hit his head three times today he was just being wild. Thanks for all of the Christmas wish list, that helps alot. I am excited, I looked online for black friday ads. It is pretty exciting. Here is a picture of Isaac to leave you with.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...