Monday, November 14, 2011

Food

I keep forgetting to say thanks for the cinnamon rolls Robin, they were very good. We have eaten them all. I will send the dish down with Casey on Thursday. After talking about that jello snack I made some Friday and today. They are so good. I have enjoyed them. Today Isaac got to a sitting position from his stomach, he has been on the verge forever and he finally did it today. Once he figured it out he did it all day. I think he was enjoying the freedom. It was nice to have a day at home. I had so much energy today, Casey said that what sleep does to you. We went to bed so early all weekend, I think that I got caught up. Casey also got up in the morning with the baby Saturday and I got to sleep in a bit. I found this website http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page it tells you everything you ever wanted to know about Harry Potter. It was nice to read and see what really happened to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...