Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Love the blog

OK the pictures are the best. Karen I love the shirt and Rachel I love the picture of Isaac. Those made my whole night. I have laughed and laughed. Get use to the bumps. He is on the move and hasn't learned what hurts yet. I am so glad that Randy helped you into the house. Screens are easy to fix. Don't stress about that one. I am just glad you are good. Me and Robin went to the hospital to see Kyle. He was doing better. He might be able to go home by Thursday. We took Julie to dinner at the cafeteria. It was nice. We went to the mall afterwards and got a couple bingo prizes. Robin is going to want them bad. Should make for a fun bingo game. WEll have a nice night. Thanks for the pictures.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...