Monday, November 14, 2011

Made it

Rachel I am so glad you are feeling better. I agree is usually does help to get sleep. You haven't had any in 11 months. I bet it does feel good. I had a good day. Work was busy but I got a lot done and then me and Robin went to Target and you will never ever guess what we bought. ARe you ready? A new garbarge can for the kitchen. I knew you would all be way excited. It is tall and has a lid. I know it is amazing. We got a few bingo prizes and I got some pull up diapers for Isaac. I looked for glasses Karen but they didn't have anything nice. Have a great Tuesday. I am getting so excited for thanksgiving and black friday and pictures. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...