Sunday, November 13, 2011

Today went good. We made it up to Clifton around 9:30. I brought a bunch of Isaac's books and that was a good idea. I could read to him in the car and while we were at the house. Isaac was really good with everyone and they were glad to see him. Casey did a lot of work on the house with Allen and he had a good time. They fixed the water heater. I brought Isaac's play and pack for his nap and that that worked really well also. We came home around 5 and we just relaxed the rest of the evening. I watched Harry Potter last night and it was really good I liked it. I cried through most of it. I am glad that they made neville a good guy and survived everything. I thought the end was hokey when they had them all grown up sending there kids off. What did Harry Potter do as a job? I thought he would run the school. It was weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...