Friday, May 20, 2011

No contraband

Don't worry about bringing herbs with you on the plane. I am with you that might not work. I will get them when we go down there. The wedding was nice. Everything looked really good. I wasn't a big fan of Angela's dress but everything was good. I am tired. I didn't have to work as hard as I thought I would but I am still really tired. The tables and chairs were all put up before the wedding and everyone helped to take them down. It was nice. Well Rachel and Casey are staying one more night. Casey has to work so we are going to baby-r=us because Rachel has a 20 dollar gift card. I think they are going to buy a high chair for Isaac. Well that is all my news. Wait I have one more item. Dad is going to Logan in the morning to meet with Harold. I am going to stay in SLC because it is just too much for Grandma right now and I thought I would give her a break. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...