Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Back to the blog

I am back to blogging. It has been so nice to have you all here. I can't thank you enough for all the love and support this week. I love you guys. Karen we found your old watch in the back of the car when the alarm went off. Do you want it? Rachel you also left the mattress pad for the baby. I will send it with the stroller. Do you want the diapers also or would you like to keep them here. I think the funeral went well today and it was really nice. I am going to go to work tomorrow. I think it will be good for me to get back to the groove. I got a three hour nap this afternoon and that helped me feel better. I am going to just go slow. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...