Saturday, September 10, 2011

A day off

We had a good day. It was watering day and some of the sprinklers in the front weren't working and some of the lawn was dying so Casey fixed them. Then Isaac went down for a nap and we called Casey's Mom to see where she was. They were in Logan so they just came over to our house. They stayed and visited for a while. Isaac was really good and let everyone hold him. It was so nice not to have to drive up there. It was nice. Then we went out and ate at the Black Pearl and that tasted really good, Isaac loves miso soup. We rode our bikes up to Casey's Dad's to pick up a bike that Collin didn't want anymore that Casey gave him. It was really fun. Isaac was a little bit whinny but I think that he will get used to it. His helmet is fitting him a lot better, he is getting so big. Casey got some hooks and hung up all of his bikes in the garage and it looks nice. It was a nice day and I am glad that we didn't have to drive to Clifton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...