Saturday, September 10, 2011

Good day also

Well I had a good day also. We went to the preparedness expo and walked around this morning. They had some cool stuff there. Then we got some stuff for my primary class at deseret book. they had some fabric on sale also so mom got some of that. We also went at looked at some scooters. (Don't worry I haven't got one yet). We went and got the new X-Men movie at walmart and watched that. it was good. We went to Texas Road House for dinner and that was really yummy. Rachel I am glad that you had a good day. i am glad that Isaac is getting better at ride behind you on the bike. Well i hope that everyone has a great Sunday tomorrow. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...