well today was good. My interview I think went well. I feel like a dork on the phone. and I usually can read body language during the interview on if its going well. and on the phone that is non existent so who knows. they will call me the beginning of next week if they would like to set up a second interview. so cross your fingers. then i went to a play with my friend from lagoon. it was fun it was at the desert star. well have a good night see everyone in a few days
robin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday
Dad had a tough day. He was emotional and felt crummy. He hasn't slept and hopefully the medicine will go away soon. He read me his boo...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment