Monday, July 23, 2012

I am one spoiled mom

I was just sitting here thinking about what to type and I thought I am so spoiled.  I get to play tomorrow and Friday.  I have been having so much fun.  I feel very spoiled and loved.  I hope I get one of those hugs and kisses tomorrow.  Robin says we are leaving at 8 in the morning.  We will be there before the parade.  Work was quiet and I got a lot done that was nice.  I am getting all caught back up.  Dad is feeling better and that is nice.  I was really getting worried about him.  He had a rough couple of days.  He is going to work tomorrow and then come home and rest.  Karen we will make up you missing tomorrow on Friday.  Have a great night  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...