Friday, July 27, 2012

Isaac update

What a nice evening we have had.  We had dinner which he ate really good.  He played with the helicopter for a long time. He hasn't been interested in that for a long time and tonight it has been his favorite. He drank a whole cup of milk also.  We went to the stores where Old Navy and Yellow Fin are and walked by the creek and threw rocks into it.  He loved that.  Then we went and bought him an icecream and he ate half of it.  He loved it. Then we went to borders and Karen took him on the escalator several times.  We got him a new book and came home and bathed him and Karen is putting him to bed right now.  He has been really good.  He was kind of upset in his bath but I did like you do Rachel and just let him stand.  He did play for awhile.  Have a great time hiking.  I hope the weather stays nice.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...