Thursday, May 23, 2013

Lazy

Sorry I didn't blog last night, I was just lazy.  We had a good day yesterday.  We had play group and in the evening we went on a hike up green canyon, it was a lot of fun.  It was really windy yesterday and up on the hike it wasn't which was nice.  Today we didn't have anything going on so we walked to the park and played.  I finished pinning the quilt for our bed and will start quilting that tomorrow.  The thread that we got at the quilt show was too big for the stand but Casey figured out a way to fix it.  We worked on weeding the raspberries tonight, they get a lot of weeds.  Karen I am going to bring starts down for you this weekend.  Casey's work is changing next week and he is going to be on swing shift 2 to 10.  They also changed it so they can have overtime again.  I am not super excited about the swing shift but I think that it will work out alright.  It is better than getting up super early.  That is all my news everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...