Monday, July 15, 2013

One more day

It was hard to concentrate at work today.  I was ready to be on vacation.  We had an interesting evening.  David from the lab had his thyroid out today, Rachel tell Casey that is was cancer.  I thought he would like to know.  We went to see him at the hospital and take him some movies.  We decided to go to Wild Buffalo Wings and try that place.  It was so noisy and we waited 45 minutes for our food and no one ever brought us anything so we decided to leave.  It was 8:30 before we ended up at Del Taco for dinner.  We are really having a thunder storm right now.  Have a great night I think that is neat you have a frog.  You have a pet now Karen. 

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...