Monday, July 15, 2013

Tired after a busy busy day

Isaac last night said he was tired after a busy busy day.  It was funny.  Karen you have a lot of frogs in Kamas.  I never would of expected that.  We had a good morning with Casey and then Isaac wouldn't nap so we went swimming.  On our way home Terry called and said that Grandma Anderson wasn't doing well and that everyone was at the house saying good bye.  Isaac had just fallen asleep so I called Casey and he left work and went up there.  When Isaac woke up we went up there also.  He had a hard time with all the people so we just stayed in Randy's bedroom mostly.  The hospice nurse thinks that she will pass in the next few days.  I don't think that it will effect our trip but we will just play it by ear.  That is all my news.  I am excited for our vacation.  Isaac is excited to see everyone again.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...