Thursday, August 8, 2013

Ready, Set, GO?

I made hotel reservations tonight.  We are staying at the Springhill Suites.  Like the ones in Logan.  I am still not sure what Dad is doing so we are kind of just going with the flow.  He may or maynot come with us.  I did work over this week so I get off work a little early.  It will give me time to pack up.  Whether for Boise or China.  Rachel, I forgot to tell you I put up the decals in the hall and then some in the bathroom.  I love them.  I will take a picture of them and post them.  My headache was a better today but tonight I seem to be not as good.  I am making progress, I think.  Well have a great Friday.  I bet Casey is excited for a whole day off.  What will he do with all his time.  The one advantage of 4 10s.  I will call and let you know about dad's birthday in Tremonton.  I think he will come but we will see. 

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...